Frequently Asked Questions
All inquiries to the Community Information Fairview are confidential.
Some questions most frequently answered by Community Information Fairview:
- Where can I get family counselling?
- Where is the closest employment centre?
- How can I obtain social assistance?
- Who is my elected representative?
- Where is the closest community centre?
- Where should I apply for subsidized child care?
- Do you have forms for Canada Pension?
- Where do I apply for citizenship?
- Where do I find information on tourism and places of interest?
- How can I find services for Seniors?
- Where can I have my income tax done?
- I would like to have a list of municipal services.
- Where do I go about volunteering?
- Where do I go for drivers licence renewal?
- How do I get a Health card?
- Where can I apply about legal services?
- Where can I go for English as a Second language classes?
- Can you tell me about recreation programs like swimming, skating etc.
- Where to apply for subsidized housing?
- I'm looking for a course on...
- Where should I apply for drug benefits?
- Where can I get health aid equipment?